top of page


February 14th is not only Valentine’s Day but it is also the deadline for voters to change their party enrollment.

If you have a NY Driver's License, Permit or Non-driver ID card you can file a change of party enrollment online here:

The DMV requires the weekend to forward any online requests to the Board of Elections, so any change should be done through the DMV portal no later than February 11th to be timely.

If you do not have a DMV-issued ID or the DMV portal is not working for you, then you must file a new paper voter registration form with your local board of elections with your updated information.

You can obtain a form from any post office, public library, government office or the county board of elections office, or you can print a form from our website:

Forms must be RECEIVED by the local county board of elections no later than February 14th to be effective for this year’s June Primary.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page