I moved. Can I tell you my new address over the phone?


Unfortunately, NY State law requires us to have an original signature (in ink) to make any registration changes.  The easiest way to change any information in the Voter Registration system is to fill out a new Voter Registration Form.  

Please click below to visit our Change Information page.

Change Your Information

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.